For my last episode, I had on a beautiful guest who spoke about human design. This week, I will be sharing with you some major transitions I have been experiencing in my life and in my business. From moving to a complete rebrand of my business, I have been busy!
Today, I want to share with you some gems I picked up along the way!
Join me as I discuss:
- How much I honor my team members
- The points where I became drained and how I got out of it
- The importance of yoga to my everyday being
- My plans on celebrating my 30 years of life and why they have changed
- What dynamic tension is and how you can apply it to reaching goals
Proactively Present is sponsored by my business Well-Run Retail an operations consulting company created to put your product-based business systems, processes, and profit into overdrive! Ready to learn more? Schedule a complimentary call with me now.
How are YOU being proactively present?
Follow & share with me on social media your proactively present moments!
Are you loving what you are hearing? If so, leave a 5-Star Review wherever you are listening to this podcast! My favorite part of my podcast is reading all of your feedback!
This is a Crackers In Soup production.