How Being Present Can Invite Fun and Flow into your Life
My theme for the Summer (2021) is fun and flow and in today’s episode, I share how practicing being proactively present can allow you to create fun and flow into your life. Who wants to work hard but and not play harder? Take a listen, you’ll find some nuggets on how to create space on your calendar for new and joyful experiences.
In this episode, I will be discussing:
- My spontaneous trip to Dallas and Austin
- Why I truly believe we are alchemists
- The importance of knowing we have the power to create great experiences
- What living intentionally means to me
- My weekly strategy to implement being present in my business and my personal life
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
Proactively Present is sponsored by my business Well-Run Retail. Well-Run is an operations consulting company created to put your product-based business systems, processes, and profit into overdrive! Ready to learn more? Schedule a complimentary call with me now. https://bit.ly/discoverywithkalish.
How are YOU being proactively present?
Follow & share with me on social media your proactively present moments!
Are you loving what you are hearing? If so, leave a 5-Star Review wherever you are listening to this podcast! My favorite part of my podcast is reading all of your feedback!
This is a Crackers In Soup production.