One would think if you are a leading voice in high-end positioning and sales and your wines have been featured in the White House, you must be in a constant state of hustle. However, Chrystal Clifton is not about that life. Chrystal does not believe that building a profitable business requires hustle and burnout. Instead, her methods emphasize giving yourself permission to be premium, aligning profits with purpose, building a business and lifestyle that suits the owner, and allowing growth through authenticity and flow.
I invite you to be proactively present and join us as we discuss:
- What happens when we hit blocks in our business
- The importance of giving yourself permission to sell
- The power of the phrase “Even though” that helps move business forward
- How mentors, coaches and accountability partners can help you achieve your goals
- Engaging with online groups and meetups
- The value of energy exchanges
- Putting yourself as a line item in your business
- What does your premium business look like
- Reframing how you do sales
- Direct to Consumer vs Business to Business
Where you can find Chrystal:
Proactively Present is sponsored by my business Well-Run Retail. Well-Run is an operations consulting company created to put your product-based business systems, processes, and profit into overdrive! Ready to learn more? Schedule a complimentary call with me now. https://bit.ly/opsassesment
How are YOU being proactively present?
Follow & share with me on social media your proactively present moments!
Are you loving what you are hearing? If so, leave a 5-Star Review wherever you are listening to this podcast! My favorite part of my podcast is reading all of your feedback!
This is a Crackers In Soup production